Saturday, July 24, 2010

When Phlegm Gets In Baby's Lungs

July 11, 2010 .... our magnificent reception!

Vamos a bailar ......

Mica is clear that I was making fun noooooooo?!


Posing with the bouquet he gave me my love ....

Manu, Alby and our sign at the entrance of the house







My beautiful bridesmaids ..... Maria and Mirella




View of the garden gate 'input






Gazebo cocktails and hors d'oeuvres ....







dance floor with orange curtains and curtain-holder as sunflowers







stairway decorated with sunflowers








angle with guest signature sunflowers, pen-style and floating candles








angle signatures ....












Special pelleted .... m & m's with our names and wedding date










DENR

Decoration vase made by me with colored sand and sunflower













napkins personalized with my initials and stamps newlyweds














The history of candy at the corner of pelleted










Special pelleted ............











table favors and sugar coated .....







has finally arrived on the day of our receipt ..... tired but happy I will tell all my efforts to make the most of our party! In the morning I have personally dealt with setting up the table with the pelleted favors .... I did the decorations with the sunflowers in a vase and I Alesti an angle with the history of candy.








After all decked garden with gazebo and assembled the tents, put on the various road signs and balloons, I dedicated the corner of the signatures by placing the composition under an arch of roses our garden .... very impressive!







Around 4:30 we were ready to welcome guests who are kept dancing and cantandi until one night ......








We had a great time and everything was perfect ..... but have you seen the cake?








E 'was made by our Aunt Isis ..... beautiful and delicious.








I still have to thank all those who worked to make this special day of celebration .... THANK you ..... I love you !!!!!

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment