Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Do Emo Hair Weave

Are you ready for Miniature?

It 'almost time! Miniature is about to reopen its doors as usual and I can not wait! I loved this show since the first time I set foot, also because I believe it is the only of its kind in Italy ... Get in is like entering an enchanted world ... Needless to say that I understand everything! ^ __ ^
For now I behold the poster with one of the beautiful creations of Elisa Fenoglio ...


The day before the opening of the event, on Friday, the workshops will be held ...
This year I've proposed two, besides the modeling of the face that I held last year too, I thought I'd add one on how to paint your face ... I must hurry to carve the heads, otherwise than paint?? ^ _ ^
See you in February!





0 comments:

Post a Comment